- For maximum effectiveness, please keep Kibow Flora refrigerated.
- Please consult your physician prior to taking this product or any other dietary supplement.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24 hours of receipt.
- For shipments going to warm weather climate (+86°F), we strongly recommend consumers to utilize 2nd Day Air shipping in order to preserve in the integrity of the product.
Kibow® Flora: A Natural Immune System Boost
Kibow® Flora is a highly effective probiotic supplement that contains 30 billion live probiotic bacteria per capsule. Kibow® Flora is 100% natural and is enteric coated to ensure that the probiotic bacteria are not destroyed by gastric or bile acids before they are released into the bowel.
A natural immune system boost, the probiotics in Kibow® Flora also helps digestion and promotes intestinal function in healthy individuals. Kibow® Flora helps restore the quantity of "good" intestinal microflora in the large bowel, strengthening the immune system. These microflora are responsible for boosting immunity and overall well-being. Kibow® Flora is also recommended to help restore intestinal microflora after treatment with antibiotics. Recent studies have indicated that increasing the "good" intestinal microflora is beneficial to our aging population.
Dosage and administration
Take one capsule twice daily after meals or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Side effects or reactions
Probiotics are generally regarded as safe for consumption. The gel cap product is more efficacious when taken immediately after each meal. Side effects, if they occur, are mild (such as gas or flatulence) and usually disappear after 2 or 3 weeks of continuous usage. Our product is manufactured in cGMP facility that also process products containing peanuts, treenut seeds, grains, eggs, crustacean and dairy products.
These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Results may vary.