Renadyl™ & Kibow Fortis®
Why You Should Be Adding Fiber to the Mix
Sign Up to Receive a Coupon for a FREE Bottle of Kibow Fortis with Purchase of 3-Pack Renadyl.
Renadyl™: A Natural Supplement for Kidney Health
Renadyl™ is a specially formulated probiotic designed to reduce uremic and nitrogenous wastes to maintain kidney function.* Each capsule contains 45 billion live probiotic bacteria. They are delivered to the colon in an acid-resistant capsule that ensures live probiotic bacteria are able to metabolize (consume) the toxins. After the uremic and nitrogenous toxins are metabolized (consumed) by the beneficial bacteria, they are removed from the body during bowel movements.
- Renadyl™ is formulated with all-natural, highly specific strains of beneficial bacteria that can help maintain kidney health
- Three clinical studies have shown, Renadyl™ can help reduce BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) Levels.
- With continued use, Renadyl™ may stabilize eGFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate), a key test in measuring kidney function.
- Our 2014 study showed a reduction in C-Reactive Protein (CRP), a marker of inflammation, in dialysis patients.
- Renadyl™ utilizes natural processes in the gut to help reduce levels of urea, uric acid, and creatinine.
Kibow Fortis: Prebiotic Fiber of the Future
Most fiber products use one type of fiber, but Kibow Fortis® uses seven different soluble and insoluble fibers! This mixture of insoluble and soluble fibers creates the perfect environment for beneficial bacteria to thrive. The soluble fibers in Kibow Fortis® are metabolized into Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs) in the colon. SCFAs have cholesterol-reducing and help reduce inflammation and the growth of bad bacteria. Insoluble fibers promote the movement of materials through the digestive system and increase stool bulk
- The Beta-glucans in Kibow Fortis® help improve immune health.
- Kibow Fortis® contains three ingredients known to promote the balance and quantity of intestinal flora in the digestive tract.
- The blend of soluble and insoluble fibers helps keep you full without adding calories helping with weight loss.
- Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs) help reduce lipids, increasing heart health.
Why You Should Take Renadyl and Kibow Fortis Together
Kibow Fortis® supercharges Renadyl™. It serves as an energy source for beneficial probiotics, helping the “good” bacteria in the gut thrive, including the probiotics found in Renadyl. Consuming Kibow Fortis® allows Renadyl™ to do its job better. As probiotics multiply, they consume more nitrogenous waste which helps effectively maintain healthy kidney function.* Kibow Fortis® helps aid digestion so the nitrogenous metabolites that Renadyl™ utilizes can be removed as solid waste.*
Renadyl Directions: 1-2 capsules daily with a meal, or as suggested by your physician or healthcare professional. Consult a physician or healthcare professional before adding any supplement to your daily routine. It is important to note that Renadyl™ should be used for a full 3 months to receive its full benefits.
Renadyl Storage: Renadyl™ is now FULLY STABLE without refrigeration for at least 2 WEEKS and maintains effectiveness without the need for cold shipping. Upon receiving, please store Renadyl™ in your refrigerator between 39-45° F (4-8°C) to maintain maximum effectiveness. Do not freeze.
Kibow Fortis Directions: 1-2 capsules to be taken three times a day, 30 minutes before meals.
Kibow Fortis Storage: Store in a cool place.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed