- Top Causes of Kidney Problems
Top Causes of Kidney Problems
Top Causes of Kidney Problems
High Blood Sugar
1 in 3 people with High Blood Sugar Develop Kidney Problems1
High blood sugar damages the tiny blood vessels in the kidney that are meant to filter the blood. This can cause blockages and backups, where the toxins are not being released from the body.
High Blood PressureHigh Blood Pressure Accounts for 26% of End-Stage Kidney Problems1
What Can You Do?
- Monitor and Manage Your Levels
- Eat Properly and Exercise
- Take Renadyl
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Uric Acid
- C-Reactive Protein (Inflammatory marker)
How Does Renadyl Work? 2-3
- When kidney function declines, nitrogenous wastes build up in the blood.
- The nitrogenous wastes enter the colon via an extensive network of blood vessels.
- Probiotic microbes enter the body
- Once in the colon, the microbes target and metabolize (consume) the toxins, using them as a food source.
- The microbes begin to multiply and consume more nitrogenous wastes, allowing for even more wastes to enter the colon.
- The “nitrogenous waste/microbe” metabolites are eventually eliminated from the body as solid waste fecal matter.
Call us on
- "I have used Renadyl™ for over three years, and it has helped me keep urea down to satisfactory levels. It has allowed me to live with kidney problems without going to dialysis. My Doctor says that Renadyl™ has been a key factor for this to happen. I am 76yo." ~ Cardenas G, New Jersey
"I've had declining kidney function for 5 years. My health was rapidly declining, with creatinine at 3.4 and very low energy levels. That all changed when my nephrologist decided to include RENADYL™ as part of my treatment. In 2 years, creatinine dropped to 2.2, I've had zero side effects and my energy is great. Thanks, Renadyl™ for a live saving product!" ~ Eddie R, Florida
"Wow, wow, wow!!! Kudos to Renadyl™. I have been taking Renadyl™ for several years now. 10 years ago, my kidney numbers were stagnant in stage 3. Then I started taking Renadyl™ and low and behold, my numbers have now crept into stage 2 for the past 2 years. For those of you with kidney problems, you know what an accomplishment that is!!! Thank you Renadyl™." ~ Diane C, North Carolina
"Taking this supplement has given me my life back. My BUN is back down to the normal range and I have energy to work out again." ~ Jamie K ,Arizona
1Chronic Kidney Disease in the United States, 2019. (2019, March 11). Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/kidneydisease/publications-resources/2019-national-facts.html?utm_source=miragenews&utm_medium=miragenews&utm_campaign=news
2Ranganathan Natarajan, et al. “Quality of Life in Chronic Kidney Patients Using a Synbiotic Dietary Supplement: a Survey” https://kibowbiotech.com/pdfs/2017_Quality_of_Life_in_CKD_Patients_using_a_synbiotic_dietary_supplement_A_survey.pdf
3Ranganathan N (2018) Reality of “Enteric Dialysis ®” with Probiotics and Prebiotics to Delay the Need of Conventional Dialysis. J Nephrol Ther 8: 319. doi:10.4172/2161-0959.1000319 https://kibowbiotech.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Enteric-Dialysis-Journal-of-Nephrology-Therapeutics-2018-By-Dr.Rangan.pdf